Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Highest Level Of Insult

I can't believe that someone would want to go out all the way to ban Michael Learns To Rock - Eternity Tour 2009 in Genting in September 2009. There... the PAS Youth is doing it again! It was reported in Malaysiakini that a concert of sort would bring "sin and transgression". I read with my chin dropped wide open.

The chief of PAS Youth... that fellow by the name Nasrudin made a statement that "A concert of this nature would corrupt and weaken the morals of the people, causing them to be undiscerning in their conduct."

Are you laughing yet? Don't be! Keep your mouth closes as tight as possible when reading the next text that I quote in exact words.

"This is an insult at the highest level to Muslims and it shows that BN is disrespectful towards the Muslim community"

Did you roll your eyes after reading it? I did. So you see my friend. The highest level of insult according to this 'learned' muslim fellow is the concert of Michael Learns To Rock. My goodness! Osama / Taliban, you have been obviously targeted the wrong country man! US is not your biggest enemy to Muslim but a rock band called as simply as Michael Learns To Rock should have been exterminated.

That terrorist fellow by the name of Nordin or some sort... Man! consider your bombing efforts all wasted and you did not do your homework before attacking. You should have gone to Denmark! You should have listen to our Mat Nasrudin here.

While I dislike BN a lot (I am being very open about this) but, this fellow in the PAS has little maturity in thinking. He must be constantly hearing things from the air and having hallucinations that Michael Learns To Rock is propagating Anti-muslim messages in all of their songs about world peace and love and whatever.

If you think I have blown thing out of proportion, go read the news yourself la. Click here. Why can't read full news? Guys, no free lunch in this world ok!

No comments: