Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Am Good Looking And I Am A Disbarred Lawyer

Can anyone tell me is this news worth publishing at all... or worth mentioning at all... or most importantly, worth your time reading it? The truth is I clicked and read out of curiosity and now feel so pathetic to whoever worked on this piece of worthless news which reflects bad journalism, biased reporting, and short-sightedness.

What the hack if he is better looking? The fact that he has tainted record which reflects his personality and integrity when he was practicing as a lawyer was not mentioned at all in the news. He could have the kind of beauty that rival Brad Pit and be the most celebrated face in the world but does he has what it takes to be a good politician? A disbarred lawyer to contest inPematang Pasir. I would say BN has succcch a biiiig poooool offfff quaaaaalitttty cannnndidaaaaate! I am sooooooo impressssssed!
(Yes, I am being sarcastic to BN here in case you don't know)

Fair news reporting is a dead thing in The Star. That's why I have been boycotting the newspaper.

No comments: