Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Taka Kham Kham Also Ok

I was keyboarding furiously. Fixating my eyes on the laptop screen and working hard and fast to finish up the report then suddenly a notification message came on the screen that I have just received an email message. Taking a short break, I clicked the message and it popped up on screen.

Although not familiar with the email address, I am sure this email is from someone that I might have know and it is not a junk email or something. The message - in exact text - is as follows: -

hai e iam ravi you know i want com thear laist time u sent for me nepal what u can halp me plz. iam ok now avery thing .so if u want healp me u cal phXXXXXXXXXXXX ok so u taka kham kham also ok , what i do affter i can com thear.

While I think I can guess the entire meaning of the message but I could use a little help here in deciphering what he means by OK SO U TAKA KHAM KHAM ALSO OK. My other colleagues are totally helpless.

5 comments:

HJ® said...

hai thear, sori i can not halp u. if u know, plz tel me. tank u :)

Ah Kean said...

Tank yuu HJ ia m stillld oing my bestr...... ;-)

Ah Min said...

let me guess...
u taka = you take care
kham kham also ok = come come also ok (meaning ask you to go his place)

Ah Kean said...

Ah Min, good try with that. I just came to know today that 'Kham Kham' is (maybe) a staff's name which he spelled wrongly anyway. 'Taka' I think is talk. So the meaning should be talk to Khiem Khiem also can something like that. Ha ha

Ah Min said...

Oh who can guess that??haha...
actually i got more try ....it could range from cantonese to mandarin to malay....but since you so early disclose the answer....mmmmmmmm