Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Heads Must Roll

The land where depravity pervades.
Click on the above to read the news

I am not surprised at all after reading this news. My beloved country has sunken deeper and deeper into depravity. With or without the statistics, we know the situation is getting worse. I shudder to think that the youth of our nation has inclination to agree and / or accept corruption as being normal. To think that they would be the force that build and develop the country, their acceptance of corruption make me worry.

Some jerks may come out to comment in the next few days that "Oh! We are so much better than country A, B, and C" or "What! We aren't at the bottom of the survey? Yeah!" or "This survey is flawed la, my survey better and etc."

Heads must roll. Starting with MACC and fighting corruption agencies. Don't you agree?

No comments: