Sunday, December 13, 2009

Catching Up With The News

Good thing about coming back from holiday is that you come back with your mind fully refreshed and relaxed. So after some rest for recovering the depleted energy, I was in good mood this morning and it was about time to do some reading and catch up with the news that I left off at the start of holiday.

Charging the small fishes of PKFZ in court. Well, good to know but I like to see more culprits being charged in court and eventually throw into jail. A scandal involving billions of RM through many years couldn't be the work of three scumbags. A logical person would agree with me more on this.

MCA? Oh fuck. Another news of MCA would really make me throw up and ruin my mood. So I skipped that knowing that there would be nothing good and valuable relating to that mental institution. I am curious as to how many people out there truly care much about that mental institution nowadays. Ha.

That racist UMNO fellow who was slapped with 3 years suspension of his membership but was recently restored of his membership after just 1 year into his punishment. What do you really expect from an institution that resembles KKK. They look after each other my friends whether you like it or not.

But my or my! What really surprised me was that bold guy who has the brain size of a peanut really come out strongly against I-won't-admit-for-ruin-the-country-for-a-good-22-year old coot and I-am-a-sleepyhead-PM on defending NCB that is used in propagating hatred on non-malays. Let's us be wise and see through lies of those who blatantly make irresponsible statements to gain political mileage in this case. The fact remains NCB is nothing but destructive to racial harmony and hindrance to the achievement of a healthy and progressive society and country.

What happened to Nazri? Has conscience found him? Was his brain suddenly evolved overnight? Did Jesus enlighten him? What his motives are? For once, I would like to propose a toast to Nazri for his sudden discover of human wisdom. Way to go Nazri and do continue behaving like a true Malaysian.

Anyway, the argument seems to be focused on the principle that it is important to instill patriotism in Malaysians. I would understand that small kids and school-going children need to be educated and guided on the value of patriotism in formal institutions. But it is pathetic to know that full-grown adults are forced and trained on the meaning and values of patriotism in a formal institution. Unless, of course, it wasn't patriotism that was the objective of NCB. How can you forced patriotism? It grows within oneself, isn't it? It has to be aroused rather than accepted. The question is how to effectively drive the spirit of patriotism in the citizen, right? Of course, I will be naive to conclude that old coot and its croonies were thinking patriotism through NCB.















"You see, a politician is very much like oscar-winning actor you know. Look at me."

No comments: