Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Posting For 2009

Have you made your new year resolutions yet? If you have, good for you! You are one of those result-oriented and focused person. You set objectives clearly and you know what you want and when you want it.

I do not have the habit of making / setting objectives when the new year comes but I think it is important for me that the following objectives must be attained /completed: -
  1. Get one M3/4 camera as I have been dreaming for the last few months.
  2. Get married.
  3. All renovation works of my condo properly done up. No sloppy works! Move in to my condo.
  4. Stay healthy and a little extra savings in bank account would be nice! I know for the fact that this is going to be tough for me in 2010.
  5. Good health to my family members and friends.
I wish that my beloved country and its people would enjoy a harmonious and peacful year of 2010 (and the coming years) despite irresponsible efforts to divide us, to fool us, and to mistreat us. I wish we all become wise and screw those self-interested and corrupted politicians who made this country a backward place in the eyes of the others and a laughing stock on the global scale. Fuck them all! Pardon me but I feel the urge to use the last F word for 2009 :)

This is my last posting for 2009 so Happy New Year 2010 everyone! May the new year brings you so much joy and happiness!

No comments: