Sunday, February 07, 2010

Lowest Form Of Existence





























For the ugly comments that you uttered last week that provoked such anger to the general public, I feel so so sorry for you... Your existence in this world is obviously guided by altered logic, misguidance, and misintelligence. The most pathetic thing is that you don't see (or refuse to see) your weakness. Instead, you are so proud of it for the very wrong reason.

At your age, instead of a refined, knowledgeable, wise, and respectable gentleman you should become, you choose to degrading yourself to the lowest level.

I forgive you for your unbecoming racism attacks on me despite I do not know you in person. As a Chinese Malaysia, I wouldn't call your mother and your father whatever that is negative. Like I say in advance, I already feel so sorry for you. Consider your life in this world has been nothing but a wastage.

No comments: