Friday, July 16, 2010

Have You Been GLEE-ed?



I have been happily GLEE-ed. Have you?

I have not watched any TV series for such a long time so it is refreshing and pleasing to have found GLEE. Good cast, good stories, good talents, and good music (most improtant thing for me) and my oh my, that Rachael and Mecedes can really sing. Where the hell have they been all this while? Even the songs that I did not find pleasing sound so much interesting and engaging in Glee. Sorry Rihana, I think the Glee version of Take A Bow is much better. By the way, did I mention that those kids in the GLEE can really sing. I mean everyone of them.

There you have this young teacher who takes over the failing Glee Club in the high school and he determines in restoring Glee Club to its glorious days. So he ensembles these kids - asian, black, nerd, popular and unpopular kids (with great voice of course) and they are en route to well, reliase their potential and making viewers like us happy. And yes, just like any other TV series there is this villian cheerleader coach who wants and will try anything and everything to crush the Glee Club.

Well, I can't wait for the second season.

1 comment:

Ah Min said...

My daughter like this series too...especially the songs