Thursday, December 30, 2010

Many Happy Years Ahead!

Time flies. And in a matter of one more day, 2010 would be history. How has life been treating you so far? 

This year blogging has been less active as last year. As much as I want to blog more, it is pretty hard to find time to do it this year. So next year I would really like to spend more time blogging.
 
As for me I kind of like 2010. I mean there are ups and downs but I think the year has been positive. I moved in new house this year and it felt good to finally have a place of your own and the feeling of going back home sharp after work becomes stronger and stronger each and every day. On the other hand, my expenses went up like triple by triple this year because of the renovation and stuff like that. I changed a new job this year in January and boy, I am so busy since then. Anyway, hopefully this year will get me good bonus and increment.

Oh wait, just received news that 31 December 2010 has been declared Public Holiday by PM. While I really like to rest but that's probably means that there will be more works piling up my desk when I get back to work on the first day of 2011. Pui, how I hate the feeling that when there is a holiday, you don't get the exciting feeling but rather worrying about work? What an idiot I am and at this hour (12:50am to be exact), I am still working.

2011, I hope there will be positive changes and it is about time we, registered voters, voice our choice and say NO to the fxxkers who have been screwing us and take us for granted. Have you registered? The future of the country lies in our hand and 1 vote is better then no vote and being hopeful is the beginning of positive changes.

I must travel more in 2011. I did not travel much this year. I was in Penang, Cameron Highlands, and Tioman (Company trip) and gees, that's all. It is about time me having a trip back to Sandakan, a place that I grew up and love.

I should be more serious in putting down some weight and eat right. Gosh, I looked so fat in the photo this afternoon.

I should go back more often to hometown. I did not do that much this year. Shame on me.

I should be more careful in everything as there will be important events in 2011.

No matter what has happened in 2010, I hope that yours have been good. If life hasn't been kind to you, forget about 2010 and move into 2011 with more positive attitudes. Stay healthy and happy. There are many years ahead of us.

Wishing you MANY HAPPY YEARS AHEAD!

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Happy New Year to you too.