Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bersih 3.0, Are you In?

Last year's Bersih 2.0 I was there. I am glad that I have made the effort to be part of the movement that would bring positive changes to Malaysia. I was hit with tear gas, running to safety, cornered at Tung Shin Hospital and I am so proud as I witnessed with my very eyes that despite the choas created by the authorities, the people who were participated in the movement were totally civilised, non-confrontational, and helping each other in the time of need. A truly Malaysian moment. The memory of Bersih 2.0 is still vividly lingered in my mind.

As at now, we are extremly unhappy as the Electroral Reform that we asked for in 2.0 were not being taken seriously. The Election Committee has failed miserably in its job to ensure independent and neutral. The Head of EC has to be stepped down.

We need to level up our efforts and look, this time around, the voice of BERSIH is echoed in almost every corner of the earth.

Malaysians, let's join hand and stand up for our fundamental rights. Let's show them who is the boss. No more non-sense.






No comments: