Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Day You Left Me Heartbroken

It saddened me that you left me without saying a single word.
After all these years we were together.
Thick and thin, ups and downs, goods and bads.
How could you do this to me?
What have I done wrong?
You left me so sudden I was speechless and dumbfounded.
I remembered watching the vital signs gone out one by one.
It killed me deeply to see that.
My hand was shaking and my mind was crying out loud QUICK... DO SOMETHING!
I held you gently and whispered to you Don't fail on me.
There must be something worth living in this world!
Wait! Remember how we met?
In an exotic country, we fell in love.
We were inseparable since the first time I laid my eyes on you.
The world belongs to just you and me.
No one can come between us.
Only fool to think that he can take you away from me.
So many good memories together!
We witnessed so many things together.
My job in Bahrain.
My disappointment with politics.
My many trips.
We walked the Bangkok town, remember?
1st diving licence.
1st laptop.
Many and many more!
You made me stay connected!
You made me laugh, sad, disappointed and now... you made me heartbroken.
Resuscitation was futile but I refused to see it ended this way.
But I could not do much.

How I wish there and then I have a hand of God
.
I touched, I pushed, I shook, I slapped you but you were motionless, lifeless, without a slightest response to me.
Horrified... I was not ready to lose you not yet.
When it is time to go, it is time to go.
I sighed but I have to accept that you are forever gone in my life.
Thanks for your faithfulness all these years.
Rest in peace - my Sony Ericsson K800i.















All right, this is not intended to be written this way. I was just going to blog about my mobile phone went dead on me plain and simple but when I sat down and write, it turned out this way.

I know! I am just long-winded.

1 comment:

Vy said...

Hahahaha...I felt that when my previous phone died...