Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Pattaya Thai Seafood

I said before in one of the posts - Chang Rai Style Restaurant that there is one Thai restaurant that worth recommending. Here you go.

Don't ask me how to get there because I don't know. The direction... well, let me say it is just too complicated for me to explain here. Use your GPS. Here is the address: Pattaya Thai Seafood, No. 21, Jalan 3/101C, Cheras Business Centre, Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur. Mobile phone: 012-679 4461.

The restaurant has all the tables and chairs arranged nicely in the central compound. It has an indoor shop but you don't find tables and chairs for customers in the shop. What the heck, I say sit outside better.

If I was the owner of the shop, should I be thanking the developer for planting a tall palm three right in front of the shop? Look at the photo. Alright not really close from this angle but trust me, it is ridiculously close to the shop and tall as well.















First dish - the Mango Kerabu. It comes with fried dried shrimp and sugar sprinkled on top. Ah! crunchy, sweet, sour, and we ordered another round on that night.











Cockles. They are grilled and just my type of food.











The pineapple fried rice. The taste... I give it 8.5 out of 10!











Stir-fried vegetable.











This is called fried salted egg chicken strips. Just simply yummy. We ordered another round.












The famous steamed fish in sour and lime soup and I am hungry already by looking at the photo.











This dish is not to my liking. It has strong smell of parsley and it is seafood wrapped in aluminium foil. It is so forgettable I don't remember its name.











Overall, it is a happy meal and thumps up!

No comments: