Monday, June 15, 2009

Photos Of Cameron Highland Trip

Some photos that I took during my trip to Cameron Highlands on 22 to 24 May 2009. Mostly flower shots but I am quite happy with the result. Lot more things to learn about Ms Pany.





















I took this one in a garden of a family selling famous Blackberry jam near Robinson's Fall.












I took this shot at the entrance of Sekolah Menengah Convent. The school is at Tanah Rata and it gives you the view of whole Tanah Rata town.





















This one has a very nice background. I was trying very hard to make the background blur and the flower more detail but obviously, I did not get what I want. Nevertheless, I still like this photo.















Some of the shots in Cactus Valley. It has hundred types of cactus and worth visiting.















Wouldn't you like to be there? The scenery is magnificent. Wait for my detailed write-up on the trip.









2 comments:

Lee said...

Kean Ko, I must say....nice shot, all of them!!

Ah Kean said...

Thanks Ah Lee. There is huge room for improvement and much more for me to learn. After all, I am still new in photography mah.