Saturday, May 23, 2009

KLCC Petronas Twin Tower

I took Ms Pany and Ah Chuin out for a ride around Kuala Lumpur City Centre on Thursday night, 21 May 2009.

We were passing by KLCC Twin Tower and distracted by its beauty and then decided to park our car and stay for a while. I rarely come to this part of town at night so I was totally captivated when I caught the view of KLCC Twin Tower. It looks very much 'different' at night. At day time, the place looks so, well, unattractive to me. The KLCC Twin Tower is magnificent and at its best look at night. Its grandeur illuminates every corner of the city.

Despite my half-baked photography skills, I took out Ms Pany and try the best I can to capture the beauty of KLCC. The photos shown here have been slightly enhanced with photo-editing software. I want it to be as close as possible to what I saw. But I am quite happy with Ms Pany anyway. She did well and did not disappoint me.

These photos are big in size. They have been re-sized so that the uploading can be less time-consuming and hassle-free. Click on photo to view in bigger size.















When you accidentally snap a photo without knowing it, what do you think you will get?















An imperfect photo as above. It looks as if the Tower is being electrified or in fire (Touchwood! Pui Pui Pui!). I was about to delete this photo but I hesitated. Beauty is in the eye of beholder. I think in a way, the photo is pretty and I should just keep it.

Do you like KLCC in its natural colour? Or a little warmer colour? Or icy blue?

















Ms Pany's big round eye works wonderfully. At the maximum zoom, the photo quality is still superb!















Last but not least, I leave you with a panaromic view of KLCC.















Something to be proud of as a Malaysian, Don't you agree!

No comments: