Friday, May 22, 2009

Tian Tian Seafood Restaurant











I try to blog in lesser words. I think some of you who have been reading know that I am, well, long-winded. Besides, I find it pointless to say things in detail when introducing an eating place. Rather then letting the words lead your imagination, the visual part is much more appealing. As for the taste, you have to try it personally and be a judge yourself.

I am working somewhere in Sunway and I know about Tian Tian Restaurant (Click name for address) from Ah Hung who made the recommendation to me. Since then, I have tried a few times and I have not been disappointed with their food.

The place is full of people during the dinner time and it opens for lunch as well.











This is one of my favourite dishes in Tian Tian. I do not know how to call it in English. It's pork in sauce that tastes like tomato and it wrapped in aluminium foil (baked / grilled) before serving.











Seafood XO Noodle is what this restaurant is famous for. I would not miss it every time I come to this place. It comes in thick soup. Add a little bit of vinegar, it is so good!











Brinjal and french bean stir-fried in black soya sauce. The adding of dried shrimps enhances the taste greatly. One dish you should not miss, seriously!











If my memory serves me right, this dish is called Nyoya Cuttlefish. Delicious!











You don't need my introduction on this, do you?











Homemade Seafood Tofu. Thumbs up!















This has to be the fastest post for me! I did it in less than half an hour.

2 comments:

HJ® said...

eh bro, now working at Sunway ah? me too leh... he he, so when wanna ajak me makan eh? as you being older & wiser, of course, i shall let you blanja me laa.. *LOL*

Ah Kean said...

Ai Sis, so 'gam' working in Sunway! You know the saying respect the elderly so you should know what to do la not the other way around mah. Ha ha!!

Havn't met your Mi Amore and likewise, you haven't met my Queen. Better arrange la. Will call u!