Saturday, May 16, 2009

This Ain't One-Night Affair, Ms Pany

It is crazy to buy love with money.
But I believe in buying your love with my money.
Don't you ever think this is a one-night affair.
It is obvious to me that you belong to nobody else but me.
I say it so firmly and I know this is our destiny.
The look of your body fascinates me.
The touch of your skin so tender and lovely.

Through your big round eye I see endless beauty of the world.
I convince a whole new world awaits you and me.
I can't believe you are so smart and talented.
It is like you know what I want and know what I think.
Having you around complete the void in me.
Our union is nothing but a true blessing.
God has mercy on me that's why you are send to me.
We are perfect for each other just you and me.

I hear people sing praises to you and they sing it loudly.
They long to touch you but there will be no approval from me.

Your other friends come to me and I can tell they are interested in me.
They throw their arms around me and they want me so badly.
They give me undivided attention but you are the only one that I want to be with.
I guess I am caged by your love I couldn't, and wouldn't break free.
Together, we will be writing our memory.
Page by page, chapter by chapter, book by book.
My oh my, the new love of my life: Ms Pany.











Ms Pany: Panasonic Lumix DMC TZ7.











What? You think I am having an affair with someone else?

No comments: