Friday, September 25, 2009

I Can't Wait To...

I can't wait to move out...

























I can't wait to move in...















I can't wait to see the culprits being thrown into jails over this...

























And many more...

I can't wait to kick some sense into these guys...





































And I can only dream that this guy talk the talk and walk the walk... and wake up quickly with his silly F1 dream...
















And I can't wait to kick them good when the next General Election comes!

4 comments:

Ah Min said...

oh,which condo is your new move?look from the picture is really attractive...but the view from window....

Ah Kean said...

Hi Ah Min, my new place would be... ai cannot tell la. I talk bad things about government mah. They find me how? Ha ha.

Ah Min said...

they will blow you into pieces... or make you drop from MACC or just dissappear....kind of scary nowsaday...
u better instal a bullet proof door too

Ah Kean said...

Hai ya, you scare me loh. You better don't start criticizing them or else you become like me. Ha ha.